In order to present at the International Academic Conference on Social Sciences 2017-18 you have to send your abstract on or before the abstract submission deadline. The abstract must first pass a double-blind peer review and if it is accepted by the reviewer, we will send you the abstract acceptance notification. Upon payment of registration fee, your presentation will be confirmed.
How to Submit
- Please submit your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Submit your abstract of no more than 500 words.
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
- Submit well before the submission deadline in order to benefit from Early Bird rates.
- Your Abstract will undergo a double-blind peer review within two to three weeks after receipt. If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the International Academic Conference on Social Sciences 2017-18 .
- Upon payment of the registration fee, you will be sent a confirmation email receipt
1. Oral Presentations
- A technical assistant will be on hand for equipment problems and operations if required.
- Ensure that you are available at least 30 minutes before the session starts on the days of the conference.
- All presentations must run on the Windows operating system – the Laptop and Multimedia Projector will be available. The recommended software to be used is Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Presentations MUST be submitted to the IT technician 15 minutes in advance to your talk. Having the presentation files loaded in advance will help to ensure that the sessions run according to the schedule without any delays.
- Bring one extra-copy of your presentation to the conference on a USB media storage device. This copy is to be used as a backup by you and the session technician if needed. Make sure the USB media storage device and presentation file is properly labeled with your name, presentation day, and time.
For better presentation,
- Rehearse your presentation before the conference days.
- Do consider the time factor and address major points.
- Use visual aids, such as slides attract and hold an audience’s attention and help to reinforce what you say as well as helping you keep on track with your presentation. You need to keep these visuals – and your remarks – simple and easy to read and understand.
2. Poster Presentations
- If you wish to present your research via a poster, a poster presentation session is allocated. Each poster is displayed in one hour session. Dimensions for the posters are 2*3 feet (Width 2 and Height 3). Table and chairs will also be provided.
3. Virtual Presentations
- If you are unable to attend the conference but still wish to have your paper presented and published, we offer virtual presentations for your convenience. Your presentation will be uploaded to the conference website. You are still required to submit a proposal/abstract or full paper, and one author must pay the registration fee. After the conference has ended, you will receive a copy of the conference program, certificate of presentation, and the book of abstracts along with the conference pack.
4. Non- Presenters(Attending Only)
- You are also invited to attend the conference, as an attendee/listener. You can actively engage and can share your experience throughout the conference. A participation certificate will be given to every attendee.